Original topic:

Can’t find APP Store

(Topic created: yesterday)
SoapieT
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

UPDATE - finally solved with help of online chat 

Just bought a 43” DU7200D and have spent hours trying to add a couple of apps. Most directions/solutions refer to an App Store button or features which I cannot find. One solution stated to open internet on tv and sign into your Samsung account. When I try this, I’m in an endless loop of entering my email, listening to and entering numbers - which takes me back to entering my email again. I am beyond frustrated. Can anyone give me directions specific to this TV?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Benjoh
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Maybe use your phone. My nephew got a Samsung Smart TV. I have a Samsung phone. I noticed I can connected my phone to his TV and set it up. I wasn't even in same room. He didn't have a Samsung phone at the time. If your phone is Samsung, use your phone to set it up and any appliance, but you have to have wifi for anything to work.
0 Likes
SoapieT
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Thank you for your reply. I have an iPhone but I may have a family member with a Samsung phone. Thanks again

0 Likes
MrGhoul
Galaxy
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Try this! Must have internet connection (wifi) for Samsung TV apps. Signing in shouldn't be necessary, I don't have to be signed in on my newer TV.1721572342882_1721572342871_0.jpg1721572345799_1721572345789_0.jpg
0 Likes