JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cant add apps to home screen du8000

(Topic created: 05-24-2024 07:47 PM)
Demology12
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I've looked as deep as I can in the interwebs and youtube...there's no settings icon in the top right of the apps page, and long pressing apps on the app page just opens them. I cannot find an option to add apps to the homescreen ANYWHERE. 

Why do tv makers have to make such a simple thing so convoluted?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Home->Apps->scroll all the way to the bottom->Settings->click on the app
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Home->Apps->scroll all the way to the bottom->Settings->click on the app
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
Coopin
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Thank you. I agree with the other person, this is far worse than the one I just replaced that's now 3 years old
0 Likes