JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hulu, Philo and Disney+ will not work after updating to firmware 1421.1

(Topic created: Wednesday)
stepheng67
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I notice past post with this same issue but no solution.  I updated the firmware on my model QN77S90CDF smart TV 6-26-2024. Ever since Hulu, Philo and Disney+ don't work. They all log in, load channel lists etc. but when it come to watching a show or movie it sits and then times out. Hulu gives the following:

Hulu Error Code: P-DEV320

Unique Error ID: player-2-32191c7c\

I have reset the tv 4 times, tried it both wired and wifi, even setup a hotspot on my phone (which was not connected to the home network) to rule out router issues. I have called both Samsung and Hulu. Samsung says it's a Hulu, Philo and Disney+ issue, Hulu and Philo say it's an issue with Samsung's firmware.  Sucks to have a $2800 TV that I have to use a Roku box on that all these apps worked prior to this firmware update.

Anyone experienced the same issue? If so what is the solution?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for letting us know this information. I've forwarded this information to our support team.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
stepheng67
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

As a follow up Please DON"T POST https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshoot/TSG10000062/

First you can't delete Hulu or Disney+ apps, you can only re-install them. I am way past that. Looking at other posts, this is an issue with Samsung. Maybe all the others need to band together and start a class action law suite and get our money for the cost of the TV back

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for letting us know this information. I've forwarded this information to our support team.

0 Likes