JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hulu, Philo and Disney+ will not work after updating to firmware 1421.1

(Topic created: Wednesday)
stepheng67
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I notice past post with this same issue but no solution.  I updated the firmware on my model QN77S90CDF smart TV 6-26-2024. Ever since Hulu, Philo and Disney+ don't work. They all log in, load channel lists etc. but when it come to watching a show or movie it sits and then times out. Hulu gives the following:

Hulu Error Code: P-DEV320

Unique Error ID: player-2-32191c7c\

I have reset the tv 4 times, tried it both wired and wifi, even setup a hotspot on my phone (which was not connected to the home network) to rule out router issues. I have called both Samsung and Hulu. Samsung says it's a Hulu, Philo and Disney+ issue, Hulu and Philo say it's an issue with Samsung's firmware.  Sucks to have a $2800 TV that I have to use a Roku box on that all these apps worked prior to this firmware update.

Anyone experienced the same issue? If so what is the solution?

2 Replies
stepheng67
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

As a follow up Please DON"T POST https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshoot/TSG10000062/

First you can't delete Hulu or Disney+ apps, you can only re-install them. I am way past that. Looking at other posts, this is an issue with Samsung. Maybe all the others need to band together and start a class action law suite and get our money for the cost of the TV back

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for letting us know this information. I've forwarded this information to our support team.

0 Likes