Original topic:

New TV received damaged

(Topic created: Tuesday)
rpompa
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

This ORDEAL started around June 2nd, I wanted to buy replacement legs for a 65" Samsung - apparently, since it was around 6 yrs old, the agent told me that it was too old, and they didn't make legs, talked me into buying a new TV, which I did, A 75" inch (order # (13565632) - SA004293274), when that TV was delivered by RXO (their shipping service), the whole screen was damaged, called Cust. Serv., asked that they return, RXO picked it up on June 17th, and I never received a replacement, never received a call, text, email from Samsung or RXO. I have spent hours on customer service, they gave me no support, could not understand why it hadn't been received, kept referring to the 1st order, no notes on screen, no Supervisor that was available, or that could offer any resolution, additionally Samsung couldn't verify my email because another agent, took it down incorrectly. I asked for a credit, some discount for my time and trouble and Samsung refused, only offering me a promo discount code for a future purchase?! (**bleep**). They couldn't offer any discount, until the TV was received, it's been 30 days, it is now JULY 2nd, and I still don't have a TV. I had to call RXO numerous times. They are incompetent and has no answers, Samsung is completely inept with their system, dishonest in their adverts. NOW, they claim to have cancelled the order (at my request) and issued a refund - I have no credit, no refund, no TV. I work in Entertainment for a major distributor of content and I will never refer a friend or family member to this company.

0 Replies