JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung 6400 LCD TV Remote Blinking TV Volume Stuck on Screen and Won’t Reset

(Topic created: 10-12-2023 01:23 PM)
GusPans
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Tonight the volume went weird on my Samsung TV when using the remote and the volume indicator on my TV is now stuck on 0 and won’t go away.

I have changed the remote batteries and tried to reset the TV.

The remote light on the tv is wildly flashing and if I go in to the TV menu to reset/set up again it is greyed out and says function not available.  The volume ‘display’ is still on the screen.

Is there a way to reset the tv another way or any advice appreciated.

Thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GusPans
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hi   I was so fed up with this I ordered a replacement on Amazon and replaced the batteries and fixed it.  You might want to replace the batteries first.  I feel your pain.  

View solution in context

5 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That really is strange that it is stuck on the screen like that, does this occur if you unplug the TV and plug it back in while making sure the remote batteries are out? 

0 Likes
GusPans
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hi.  Thanks for your reply. It did but sorted itself after 24 hours.  Was weird.  

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

You're very welcome! I'm excited that everything is sorted out. If the issue comes back or if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach back out to the community. Thank you, have a wonderful day! 

0 Likes
Schen0330
Astronaut
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Also experiencing the same issue on our 2019 Samsung Frame TV. The infrared receiver is flashing as if the remote is sending command “volume down” constantly. What is the solution?

0 Likes
Solution
GusPans
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hi   I was so fed up with this I ordered a replacement on Amazon and replaced the batteries and fixed it.  You might want to replace the batteries first.  I feel your pain.