JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S90C OLED Flickering White Lines after 3 4 hours of use, Display Glitches, Down Infinite Scrolling After Pressing once the button.

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
AndreiVisinoae
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello,dream for some time OLED  TV,  After comparing multiple OLED TV  and watching few good hours of reviews, feedback,  Decision was based on Specs, Budget.

Back on 15.05.2024 I finally purchased the S90C and at first everything was perfect, I decided not to use any extrenal source and use Native Tizen OS and Native Apps, netflix, disney+ etc... as opposed to  my previous TV using the Apple TV 4k version. Within first weeks after bringing the pannel home i noticed white lines flashing horizontally for a tiny millisecond <  at first i didn t bother too m... got more severe contacted retailer who pointed me towards Samsung Support, start chating with their support who tried their best to give me usuall troubleshooting methods, explained thoroughly that issue is not constant and will appear after few hours, with all that i got the TV through basic fixes, and a hard reset remotely was process bye the tecchnicians remaining to go over it again and see how it goes.

Within few days almost 1 week same lines would surface, not only that, but my TV  start scrooling by itself within main starting tv menu and settings menu after pressing once the down but...

With all that, Samsung support has been incredibly unhelpful. Their support system seems to be designed to discourage people from follow through if they need a replacement unit or refund. I have been trying to get to a resolution with them for two weeks now and still going and have spent hours on  Chat with technicians that would start everything from 0 although i sent enough evidence, videos, pictures and same as others i gave enough time waiting for technicans calls and reply.

Today 5.09.24 being on the edge of calling a solicitor and make a small court claim, i requested from the 10th  technician to put me in contact with Complaints department,  after about 11minutes of talking to Customer Solution Rep, they asked to try and go back to reseller who first send me to Samsung Support and request a replacement of unit and if retailer declines my request then samsung can arrange a technician arrival and repair of the unit, I explained Sam Rep that under no circumstance i am accepting a repair of a 2 months TV.

Video Evidence of White Lines link 
https://youtube.com/shorts/xBZEhgkzFfg?si=6G5f2mgal4hsEy-f
Infinite scrooling Video
https://youtube.com/shorts/XkGTgnPzz6Y?si=QQ1nYYzbYhPuN_fM

Screenshot_20240819_230222_Gallery[1].jpg

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with this occurring. Service would be the only solution for this issue. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/