JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen went black. Red lights flashes 5 times when turning off

(Topic created: Friday)
duck616
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

TV suddenly stopped working. Black screen and flashing light.  Did all the recommendations.  What’s next, am I looking for a new tv?

UN60FH6200F model number

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

If none of the troubleshooting is not working then this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you so much for posting about this. I completely understand your concerns with the tv screen going black. I'll be more than delighted to assist. Can you explain what troubleshooting steps you tried? 

0 Likes
duck616
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I applied all of the recommended troubleshooting procedures from online and YouTube sources. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

If none of the troubleshooting is not working then this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/