Original topic:

TV PLUS Channels are gone

(Topic created: 08-29-2023 10:11 AM)
AmandaNJ
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

The TV PLUS channels on my series 6 TV are gone so I scanned for channels but now the only channels are (air channels!) I could be saying that a little wrong. How do I get all of the other channels back? Thank you, Amanda 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello Amanda! I completely understand your concerns with the TV Plus channels not showing up. I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue. It seems like your TV might have undergone a factory reset or lost its channel settings. You may need to re-set up the TV Plus service. Check your TV's manual or settings for an option to re-scan for the TV Plus channels specifically.

If the issue still occurs please free call in to speak with phone support directly at 1-800-Samsung.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello Amanda! I completely understand your concerns with the TV Plus channels not showing up. I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue. It seems like your TV might have undergone a factory reset or lost its channel settings. You may need to re-set up the TV Plus service. Check your TV's manual or settings for an option to re-scan for the TV Plus channels specifically.

If the issue still occurs please free call in to speak with phone support directly at 1-800-Samsung.

Marji1
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

My TV plus channels are still not airing even after the reset of the tv.  What next?

Marji