JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Oddysey G65B connected mouse and the webcam is not recognized + also no sound setting equalizer

(Topic created: 02-26-2024 06:22 AM)
paslavskyit
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello there everyone, i have bought recently the monitor 27" Odyssey Gaming G65B Monitor, there's 2+1 USB ports. I have tried to plug-in my Razer Kiyo webcam and a Razer Viper Ultimate mouse to those ports, but the laptop which is connected to the monitor didn't recognized those devices, the same as the Keychron K1 keyboard etc. Of course, all those device working flawlasly when i connecting them to the laptop, but i wonder for why this ports exist if the devices not working. By the way, the monitor is connected to the laptop with HDMI 2.0 cable.

Another issue is that in the sound settings the equalizer parameter is grayed-out and i can't edit it, only the level of volume etc.

I'd appreciate any help with that problems in the comments, thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ddaniel51
Sun
Options
Monitors and Memory

I was getting my info from the G65 manual.

g65b1.pngg65b2.pngg65b3.png

View solution in context

3 Replies
ddaniel51
Sun
Options
Monitors and Memory

You REALLY need to read the footnotes and fine print in your user manual for using USB devices with the G65B.

The USB type B port has to  be connected to the PC in order to use the the type A ports.  See your manual.

0 Likes
paslavskyit
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

i don't get it, @ddaniel51. I don't have any devices with such port. And despite that, there's also two another USB 3.0 ports that doesn't work.

0 Likes
Solution
ddaniel51
Sun
Options
Monitors and Memory

I was getting my info from the G65 manual.

g65b1.pngg65b2.pngg65b3.png