Original topic:

Odyssey G7 Display Light

(Topic created: 09-10-2020 01:17 PM)
user1Tdselwood
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Is this display not supposed to light up? I clearly saw the display model in the store with RGB on the back and the two little slits on the front, but mine does not do that. How does one turn this on and off? I just spent 30 min chatting with Samsung support just to have them tell me "AMD Radeon settings allow you to change your graphics settings." how does that even help?

I just would like to know what the deal is here, please and thanks,

A Very Confused Customer

6 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Monitors and Memory

Got into the Menu on the monitor, then to System>Infinity Core Lighting to turn this on.

user1Tdselwood
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thanks so much! I obviously missed that while going through the manual and menu, but I don't get why support couldn't understand what I was asking. Hopefully someone else will find this helpful. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Monitors and Memory

You are most welcome.

0 Likes
userEZhuuOUCx4
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have the same issue, new monitor Light do not turn on. I have tried going to "Menu on the monitor, then to System>Infinity Core Lighting to turn this on" still light does not turn on.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Monitors and Memory

I am sure the core lighting not responding is frustrating for you. Could you please provide the model number for your monitor?

0 Likes
userBOfEg0lEZ2
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

For anyone wondering why they cant find the core lighting option it has been moved to the 'Game' and can no longer be found in the 'System' in the newer G7 4K model (at least for me that is the case).