JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Odyssey G9 Screen Flicker

(Topic created: 09-26-2021 06:30 PM)
Kernoll
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

I just got an odyssey neo g9 and can't get rid of the screen flicker. It is model LS49AG952NNXZA, serial number <Hidden> and software version M-A949GGPA-1005.0.

My email address (I can't figure out how to add this to my account) is <Hidden>.

I got it 3 weeks ago but my computer was broken so I just today got it to work at all. I can only get it to work with Windows 10 HDR ON.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Monitors and Memory

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110725/

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Monitors and Memory

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110725/

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes