Lately whenever I turn my PC on my monitor has extreme flickering. It looks like it's putting itself in PBP mode, but I have that disabled.I have two monitors plugged into my PC. 1 is the Samsung Neo G9, and another is an Alienware 34".
The only way I can rectify this is when I change the display to only display on the alienware, and then extend it again. Sometimes it takes a couple tries as well. This monitor is only a couple months old!
Any help is appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your monitor not displaying properly. Just want to confirm is this occurring while only using the Samsung monitor. Also, does this occur while using a Displayport or HDMI or both? As for troubleshooting this, I would recommend trying the options that you have not tried above.
I would also double-check if PBP is disabled if possible. You can do that by the following.
1. When the Function Key Guide appears, select  by moving the JOG button UP. Next, press the JOG button.
2. Move to Screen controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN and press the JOG button.
3. Move to the PIP/PBP controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN and press the JOG button.
4. Move to the PIP/PBP Mode controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN and press the JOG button.
If that does not help then this could be a port issue and will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.
- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up.
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area.