JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Odyssey 32inch G7 curved monitor OLED is detaching or peeling off

(Topic created: 08-17-2022 11:08 AM)
userQOTeGeDbxe
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I purchased my Samsung Odyssey G7 on March 2022 and its OLED screen is peeling off/detaching from the monitor. I noticed a white band of light on the top of the monitor and realized that it's the screen peeling off.

I've read a few online posts about this problem:

link1

link2

I registered this product, and I was very frustrated with the system. It took me a long time search for the Model Code and I had to settle on something that was similar but not the EXACT model code (LC32G75TQSNXZA).

I tried to chat with an Agent about this, but it was taking awhile so I wanted to post this here and get some help/suggestions. 

Thanks!

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your monitor screen becoming detached. This is something that will require service, depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options: 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators to have service processed
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

Also you can find your full model and serial number in the following picture.