Original topic:

Samsung Odyssey G5 27" Monitor Screen is falling off of frame

(Topic created: 06-23-2022 04:59 PM)
Samsung_9yQ9pyK
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Good Day.

I just bought a brand new Samsung Odyssey G5 27" Monitor around 6 months ago and noticed that after 3 months of use a white light was coming from the top of my monitor. I didnt mind it at first because it was little like a quarter of an inch but fast forward 6 months (present day today) its now at least 14" long, I tried to tape it back to prevent it from getting bigger but its getting bigger by the week. 

Does this happened to anybody else? Is there a way to fix it? 

Help. 😞

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your monitor's screen falling. Since this is occurring this is something that will require service. Please send me a private message with your full model and serial number, and the following information: 

Place of purchase:

Copy of Purchase Receipt:

First and Last Name:

Physical Street Address:

City, State, and Zip Code:

Home phone number:

Alternate phone number:    

Email address:

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your monitor's screen falling. Since this is occurring this is something that will require service. Please send me a private message with your full model and serial number, and the following information: 

Place of purchase:

Copy of Purchase Receipt:

First and Last Name:

Physical Street Address:

City, State, and Zip Code:

Home phone number:

Alternate phone number:    

Email address:

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location