Original topic:

Samsung S24E450 height adjustment no longer works

(Topic created: 09-14-2022 04:59 PM)
tdhas
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi All,

I have three Samsung S24E450 monitors, which I love. This morning, I noticed that the middle monitor was sitting about a half-inch lower than the other two. After I pushed it back up, it sunk down as far as it would go.

Now I can't get to stay up at all. It just sinks back down to its lowest position, with nothing weighing it down other than its own weight.

Is there a height tension somewhere that I can adjust to get it to stay up?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your height adjustment on your monitor not functioning. Since this is happening you can try and purchase a new one from our website. Or you can try for service on your monitor. You have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup

- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

0 Likes