Original topic:

Samsung ark gaming HDR(high) and hdr10+ gaming

(Topic created: 08-10-2024 04:20 AM)
Audiowylde23
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have both these settings enabled to basic. But I've been playing the first descendant and when you hit the game mode wheel sometimes it just says HDR on and sometimes it just says HDR 10 plus gaming. Should HDR 10 plus always pop up for this game because it's an HDR 10 plus game? I'm also having an issue we're in the middle of a game I'll get a black screen with the spinning wheel and then it'll come back and everything will be washed out The only thing I can do to correct this is to turn HDR on and off in Windows it's very odd I have a feeling this is all connected. I can't find the same information twice on the internet some people are saying you have to pick one setting or another you can't have both of them on some people say that both compatible with one another I have no idea but the black screen thing is definitely frustrating. What's weird is if you turn HDR 10 plus off but then scroll through the settings under game mode it'll say HDR 10 Plus but the game bar will display HDR on I don't know this whole thing is very strange and I don't understand it if anybody can offer clarification or assistance would be much appreciated thanks in advance

Pc specs

128gb ram

4090rtx

2tb nvme

2tb ssd

2 Replies
Audiowylde23
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Does anyone have clarification or information?

0 Likes
Audiowylde23
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I got an email that someone replied it's just me talking to myself. If anyone can help it be much appreciated. 

0 Likes