JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung doesnt honor warranties and has deleted my past post.

(Topic created: 06-05-2022 08:35 AM)
user1TqJfxLFFz
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Samsung will yank you around to different departments until you get tired of it. Dont spend more then youre willing to lose. They granted me a 3 year warranty and then they dropped it to one year when i requested service. Beware.

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. While we certainly stand behind our products, we offer the full one year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase to cover the cost of any repairs that may be needed. If a device falls outside of this warranty period then the cost of repair would then fall on the owner. We understand it is very disappointing for any manufactured product to fail, whether in-or-out of warranty. Samsung believes in building quality products and makes every effort to meet all customer expectations. However, over time, it is possible for a manufactured product to require service or repair. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience in this matter but respectfully, due to the length of time the unit has been out of warranty, there are no accommodations available. Please let us know if you have any other concerns.