JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The screen on my Samsung Odyssey G5 27" monitor is falling off

(Topic created: 08-11-2022 07:48 PM)
userRNDmdPjrsP
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

So I purchased my monitor in May, and it was working fine for me, but one day this week, I noticed a fine line of white light coming from the left of my screen. I ignored it but, but the next day the line was bigger, and I realized that the screen had begun to fall off of the frame.

The monitor has never dropped or been handled roughly, so it has to be a manufacturer issue. I need immediate help with this issue as the current state of my monitor is unacceptable.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your screen falling off. This is something that will require service. If you would like the fastest support I would recommend calling in directly at 1-800-726-7864. Or if you prefer you can send us a private message with your full model and serial number. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your screen falling off. This is something that will require service. If you would like the fastest support I would recommend calling in directly at 1-800-726-7864. Or if you prefer you can send us a private message with your full model and serial number.