News and Announcements

[OFFICIAL] Unpacked 2023 - MEGA THREAD

Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options

Hello Community Members - 

A new era of Galaxy innovation is coming! Our innovations are designed to enable incredible possibilities for people today and beyond. The new Galaxy S series will be the epitome of how we define the ultimate premium experience. We’re raising the bar and setting new standards for what’s epic.

SamsungTeam_0-1675105700504.jpeg

Get ready to share the epic.

On February 1, for the first time in three years, Samsung Electronics will hold an in-person Unpacked event in San Francisco, beginning at 10 a.m. PST. Join us as one of the first to see the new premium Galaxy innovations.

Click here to follow along LIVE on Youtube! 

Stay tuned on Samsung Newsroom for all the upcoming teasers, trailers and news about Galaxy Unpacked 2023.

Drop a comment below to start the conversation on what new products and innovations YOU'RE most excited for! Are you pumped for the LIVE Event? Chat below!

42 Comments
DAN003
Comet
Options
I reserved!
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
I'm most excited for Samsung to fix Modes/Routines.
userOKaj68ziza
Constellation
Options
Ok
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Can't wait for the Unpacked event, I'm excited about the new Galaxy announcement 😍
Katmeatohio
Constellation
Options
Will Samsung finally differationate trade in values between different versions of the same model phone? For example, will my S22 Ultra w 512GB / 12 GB bring more than a 256 GB / 8 GB version? In the past, that has not been the case, which makes no sense.
UPDATE: Not only are they not differentiating between versions of the model S22U, the trade-in values are so pathetic that it has dissuaded me from upgrading. I have a mint condition S22U that is only worth 35% of its original price? No thanks.
EOGO
Comet
Options
There are factors that saddened me, the selfie is going to be 12 mgp and not 40 like the one on my S22 ultra. What if they increase the price? I will be forced to wait. ☹️☹️
jerkro
Astronaut
Options
Hopefully the new phone models are something different. Not just a new model with the same stuff as it has been for 5 years.
Options
Hello samsung galaxy world I'm very interested in the s23 line up its all about the galaxy baby my opinion samsung makes the best tech in the world and me myself have never owned anything but samsung my profile with samsung is 2 pages long I have had every galaxy since s3 and now im on the s22 ultra and my reservation for s23 ultra is in can not wait thank you samsung for 20 years of impeccable devices
bthetrublulite17
Astronaut
Options
I hope everybody loves the new samsung open source Samsung Keyboard you can find it in the galaxy store.
DomAndroid
Astronaut
Options
Can't wait, so exciting to bring the Samsung into the market.
We here at Android are super excited.
We look forward getting all the guested Excited, to get more Guests on Android.
Congrats Samsung on your New devices. S23.
V3dal
Astronaut
Options
I was a die hard apple fan and still use my iPhone 13 pro max but I am looking into possibly trading it in for the s23 ultra 😏🤗
Bawadi
Astronaut
Options
I love samsung
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

I am super stoked for the upcoming ultra device 🙂 can't wait to put my pre-order in

Cat4
Astronaut
Options
I wonder what other colors they have for samsung members only
coffee89
Astronaut
Options
Awesome
userIPhAzNbcGm
Constellation
Options
I want this Samsung right nowwwww🤪...I am exited, I can't wait🤤
tclaude
Astronaut
Options
I reserved
linhet
Astronaut
Options
Que es esto
fel19038
Astronaut
Options
Would they preview or hint about watch 6?
MamaGigi
Astronaut
Options
Reserved!! Can't wait to get it!!!
Mycbreez
Constellation
Options
Reserved. S23 Ultra in my future. Bought a ZFlip 4 in Nov and the screen died in less than 30 days.
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Hope they didn't kill too much of the curve. Love my Note/S-ultra line.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Can't wait! Unpacked happens in 4.5 hours. 

#SamsungMembers #SamsungUnpacked #OurEpicStory

20230131_113831.jpg

raven21
Astronaut
Options
Yea
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options

Hey fam! 

Today is the day! #SamsungUnpacked

Follow along LIVE to meet the newest members of the #Galaxy Family. Click HERE to tune in at 1P ET!

Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Punctuality is sexy c'mon Sammy we're waiting to hand over our $$
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
See you in 15 minutes!Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 11.13.22 PM_1000009719_1675273394.png
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Maybe is should pay attention to timezones and not waste and hour of my time thinking it started at noon EST 🤣😂🤣
Kelrics1910
Asteroid
Options
Let me guess, the SD Card slot is still not returning? Not even on the "Ultra" model?

Pass...... I'll look elsewhere. Even if it means a lower performance phone. 🖕
OmBheemBush
Constellation
Options
Had pre-ordered in the past 5-6 yrs straight on day one. Holding off this year for a better trade-in value for my S22 Ultra
JOEFROMJAX
Constellation
Options
Can't complete pre-order because your website isn't processing the information entered for AT&T. Your support staff "Rajvinder" was completely unhelpful and straight up oblivious telling me to check again in a few hours
dortyboy
Sun
Options
I'm gonna pass. I'm not giving up my s22 ultra for 500
Erebos
Astronaut
Options
Really disappointed with the "trade-in credit," values that Samsung is offering. $375 for an S22+? Pathetic
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fresh from the Samsung Unpacked. Checking out the black S23 at the Samsung experience center. The smaller size and flat screen are some of my favorite features of this model. The screen clarity and response rate are awesome.
#withgalaxy #SamsungMembers #SamsungUnpacked #OurEpicStory
@SamsungMobileUS 20230201_125825_1000004013_1675285401.jpg
Chris_00
Astronaut
Options
These trade in values are terrible.
SC1988
Halo
Options
Samsung needs to examin thier brains if they think sales will be great with these aweful trade in deals. Slaps customers that are loyal square in the face.
dl1762
Halo
Options
I am a long time samung phone owner ,buds, watch and tablet . Crappy trade in Values for 21+. My best deal is a Google 7 pro
schandlr82
Constellation
Options
Google Fi is offering the S23 Ultra 512 gb for $599. The trade-in value is low at $280 for the S22 Ultra, however, that brings the price down to $319. You do need to keep the Fi line active for 120 days but that's not a big deal for me since we moved our family to Fi 2 years ago. You also don't get the exclusive colors but it beats $700+ from Samsung.
userNh6aluuUzV
Constellation
Options
Have 4 s22 ultras in my family that I wanted to upgrade to s23 ultras but the trade in values are just to bad this year. We've had basically every s phone back to the original and many of the notes. Sad days ahead i guess if Samsung has dropped their trade in values so low on their last year flagship. Can sell it for over $100 more on Swappa. Never seen Samsung do this before on a flagship release preorder.
JustinSchreurs
Astronaut
Options
It's an s22 ultra...disappointed. but if you were waiting to upgrade an older phone/note you should be able to cop a great deal on the s22 ultra soon.
KushApus
Cosmic Ray
Options
But your only going to give me 500 for a s22 ultra for trade in?? I can sell it for more then that easy
Reginator
Astronaut
Options
Pre-ordered the Blue Ultra!!!