Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
MisterAP
Constellation
Options
Note10

El_jeff switch to apple then and get ripped off same with Google. Neither is innovative and both will give you a run for your money.

0 Likes
El_Jeffe
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Thanks for your thought and insight @Rebuiltearth, I can appreciate your opinion. I have had the Notes since the first one as well as the iPhone so o know tech. I also know I'm impatient and am a fan of instant gratification so maybe I'm jumping the gun. However, iOS is at 13.2 only a short time after release of 13 and it's very stable and where glitches existed when officially released, they're quickly addressed by software update 'globally' not just here and there to one country or carrier at a time. Samsung has just as glitchy os releases as anyone else but have fewer in frequency updates and support their products less than other manufacturers out there. You're entitled tonyournopinuonnamd I respect that but I'm entitled to mine as well.

0 Likes
userzD0AVTrMaW
Constellation
Options
Note10

Is the UI 2.0 available yet for unlocked US version? I haven't seen any notification in my members app. Did it got delayed? Anyone...???

Samsung_j8VnYHH
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I'm waiting on the same for the note 10+

0 Likes
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Note10

The latest pinned note in this forum was 2 days ago and it says soon.

So I just assume its happening..........

...soon

0 Likes
Hitmanls3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Might as well cancel the beta, by the time its dropped the offical release will the next update

Laserboy
Constellation
Options
Note10

I'm on the beta on my S10+.

0 Likes
Ricksanchez6969
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I see the "Register" button, but when I accept and whatnot, nothing happens, just brings me right back and I can go through it again, and still nothing.

0 Likes
Samsung_7Mfayt4
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I'm in St Louis, MO, and nothing for my note 10 plus yet

0 Likes
Rainingdrip694
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Apparently Samsung delayed the Beta again for the Note 10 and 10+.