JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Seperate Work Profile No Longer Available once I switched from Note10 Plus to Note20 Ultra - Help

(Topic created: 07-09-2023 09:26 AM)
SamIAmWF
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I recently switched from a Samsung Note 10 + to Note20 Ultra and i cannot find a way to partition my work and personal apps/systems anymore? I have found some say online that its still possible (but did not grant any other advice other than adding the work account) but others saying its not? 

Seems like a huge downgrade if my work and personal apps can no longer stay separate. Does anyone know if this is still possible on the Samsung Note20 or do you know a phone that may still support this feature? I essentially need to keep the partition up because it only granted limited access to my workplace in terms of our "privacy" agreement, as well as I could turn off my Teams and work related Outlook in one go.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamIAmWF
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I am so dumb - I realized I used the Intune Company Portal app on my old device to achieve this and was able to successfully follow the same procedure on my new device. Issue (really non-issue) resolved! 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamIAmWF
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I am so dumb - I realized I used the Intune Company Portal app on my old device to achieve this and was able to successfully follow the same procedure on my new device. Issue (really non-issue) resolved! 

user08s57fPLp5
Asteroid
Options
Note20
So are you saying that it is not possible to manually create a work profile? If that happens, I will dump Samsung and Android forever and go to iPhone because then there would be no difference almost. I don't get why they are trying to destroy everything that makes them different.
0 Likes