JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Have to unlock phone to reply to Text message

(Topic created: 05-12-2021 01:14 PM)
Samuri309
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello all, I have a Note 20 Ultra, with biometric, facial rec, and pin unlock.  Every time I get a text, I have to unlock my phone to reply to the text.  I've already went into the advanced lock screen settings and turned off the option to prevent Bluetooth and network disconnect, but it still has me unlocking my phone.  Any ideas?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm pretty sure that is NOT an option as biometrics and a pin are layers of security on your device there to keep things like your messages Secure. If you'd like to reply to text or sms messages quickly without having to unlock your device id suggest removing such securities from your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm pretty sure that is NOT an option as biometrics and a pin are layers of security on your device there to keep things like your messages Secure. If you'd like to reply to text or sms messages quickly without having to unlock your device id suggest removing such securities from your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.