Options
Other Mobile Devices
How fo I find my Samsung account I'd if I changed phone numbers
6 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Log in to your account at Samsung.com from any browser and update your phone number there.

Your account ID should be under your profile information.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
My notes indicate that my Samsung ID is the email address that I use to login at Samsung.com
0 Likes
SamAmb
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I believe I have been tak3n advantage of via Samsung linked to emails. I basically wanted all my photos from Samsung. I did find 2 emails associated with my name Anne Brickell but I they are old and created by my ex when he was controlling my every move. Now my Samsung acct is associated with an email I use for Gmail. Giess I'm not sure what I am looking for
0 Likes
420bunny
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Gawd I need the same thing from my fb app & that was like 2 months ago for a game they deleted my data from the actual dev's did this btw or I think they did cuz one day both games I play of theirs was just completely gone & it's a game that's fairly popular but they manage these settings well to save in the cloud n things they definitely thot about it no less but it was very odd to have it must be gone one day & on both. But I got some email from them when I asked what happened about don't worry just give us ur fb id & will get that fixed asap for you but ive been looking out for lack of trying here maybe 3 months now. And i do give it a good or proper time that I try id say maybe 5 mins tops to try n grab it quick and never end up finding the stupid thing...lol
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You have chrome on your phone go settings in Chrome password Manger it be all there
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Go to Samsung update apps search for app install it
0 Likes