JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I display the date on the Home screen

(Topic created: 02-16-2023 05:38 PM)
Drifter9
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How do display the date on my home screen...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
xkhx
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Oh also, if you have the app for the Calendar on your Home Screen, it should display the days date.

Example, it's now the 17th of February, it should show the number 17 right on the icon.
But it won't show you the month unless you click on it to open the app.

View solution in context

3 Replies
LACOSTE
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Go to settings and go to display.
xkhx
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you hold your finger on your home screen somewhere where the screen is blank, meaning no icons for apps anywhere, your home screen should minimize and options should appear below it.

Click on "widgets" and scroll for "clock".

There should be multiple options to choose from that will show the time but also show the date with it.

Choose the one you like and click "Add".

It will add it to your home screen, as long as your home screen isn't locked. It will only be locked if you've set it that way already. If so, you'll have to unlock it in the settings for the Home Screen before you can add this 'widget'.

You'll be able to move it around the screen to place it where you want just like any other app, by holding it until it highlights the border.

You can also change the size of it after the border is highlighted.

I've added pictures, hope this helps!Screenshot_20230217-022234_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20230217-022347_One UI Home.jpg
Solution
xkhx
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Oh also, if you have the app for the Calendar on your Home Screen, it should display the days date.

Example, it's now the 17th of February, it should show the number 17 right on the icon.
But it won't show you the month unless you click on it to open the app.