JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to turn chat features off?

(Topic created: 01-23-2023 04:47 PM)
Marcie30
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I cant turn the stupid chat feature off. I didnt even turn it on! Ill turn it off on the person ìm texting and ill turn it off at the 3 bubbles. Nothing works and i cant get texts without my wifi now. The only suggestion i cant find is to go to connections and more connections and hit the RCS or rich whatever but that button isnt there for me and my phone os fully updated i bought it yesterday.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to turn off your chat feature on your A13. As the chat feature is different per each carrier, I would recommend reaching out to your carrier directly for the proper steps for their devices.

View solution in context

6 Replies
NachoGrande
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Go to settings. Connections, mobile networks, and the APN, or access point names. Google what the settings should be for your provider. Like att or verizon.
Mine seem to reset after every samsung update and it breaks group messaging
Marcie30
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That didnt work i cant change mine
0 Likes
3111Daddy6891
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Help
0 Likes
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
What phone is this?
0 Likes
Marcie30
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
A13
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to turn off your chat feature on your A13. As the chat feature is different per each carrier, I would recommend reaching out to your carrier directly for the proper steps for their devices.