Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Voice typing button is unusual now atleast for everyone who doesn't like giant bar under the keyboard. Can this be fixed in next update or so?  View Post

At the moment they are no word if it will be moved in the next update if you want you can switch to ... View Post

Posted by      in  Fold & Flip Phones

So I updated my Fold4 to the latest software version. And now every time I open it, I have A black screen when I Plug it into the charger. It makes... View Post

@Artlinglo You can try booting into safe mode and see if it works while booted in safe mode. If it d... View Post

Posted by      in  QLED and The Frame TVs

Is there an update when the eARC soundbar issue will be fixed? Since the failed, and then removed 1402.5 firmware update broke it there are still... View Post

1410.1 is available OTA in Australia, at least my S90C got it a few days ago. I also managed to get ... View Post