JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unlocking a t-mobile carrier device purchased from Samsung store

(Topic created: 01-16-2021 01:42 PM)
usery12IR5X0IE
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I purchased a T-mobile carrier locked Samsung Galaxy A71 5G on 28th Nov 2020 and received the device on 3rd Dec 2020 and started using it same day. Now I am in position to travel back to India as my visa didnt get exptended. So after 44 days use I tried to unlock it through T-mobile but it is giving error with reason code: 132. I understand this is because I didn't purchase the device from t-mobile but from Samsung. Samsung need to share the unlock code  and other details related to my phone IMEI to t-mobile in order for them to unlock it. I reached out to Samsung representatives but they told me they are helpless.

Can someone advice how can I get my phone unlocked from t-mobile to use with other carriers in India? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

To resolve your issue you will have to reach out to your carrier in that region. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

To resolve your issue you will have to reach out to your carrier in that region. 

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!