JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Update giving option to change skin color of emojis

(Topic created: 04-25-2018 09:29 PM)
userp8jxY9cSIW
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Just recently I noticed that I am now able to toggle between different skin colors with human emojis, but I also noticed that this option is not accessible with the human couples or human families. Why is that? Is this a glitch? Could this be fixed? I'd also like to have families that look more like my own.
userwFnquUUpTn
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Mine doesnt give me that option

0 Likes
user0VdOQI2Ltm
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have the note 8 and it doesnt do that.

MsPink
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thx 4 posting this i was so lost on how to change the skin tones lol

0 Likes
userkoDLwxm9LX
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have tried pressing and holding down the button many times. Options appear, but there is no way to choose one, it just goes to the default. 

0 Likes
userlrLk86huKm
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
nope. it doesn't work on my note 8
0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
userCMIGJZo2nI
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

You can’t change skin color of emojis with multiple persons like couples, families, etc... Not only on Samsung, but on other platforms as well (such as iOS). It’s because in a couple or in a family not everyone is necessary the same skin color. Hope this helped!

0 Likes
user98lvY0eO0Z
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This is because if the individual emoji can be changed the couples should also.

Only if you are single yu can be of different color but in a relationship you can only be one color. 

pumpkin1114
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Does anyone know if theres a way to change them all at once, so I don't have to go thru and do each one individually? 

userK3x43hVlms
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Where is the update. I have both Note 8 and S8 and neither have ability to change color of emojis