JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Samsung SyncMaster B2330HD LCD TV Monitor Firmware version is outdated because of the history and timeline of movies, tv shows and other content

(Topic created: a month ago)
Members_YVRDSzr
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hi There,

My Samsung SyncMaster B2330HD LCD TV Monitor Firmware version is outdated because of the history and timeline of movies, TV shows and other content because of the no firmware downloads for Samsung SyncMaster B2330HD LCD TV Monitor because I am trying to look for firmware downloads for Samsung SyncMaster B2330HD LCD TV Monitor but is seems missing list because of the no updates of Samsung SyncMaster B2330HD LCD TV Monitor Firmware version

Model Name: B2330HD

Model Code: LS23PTNSF/ZA

Serial Number: <hidden>

My model name, model code and serial number is here because I am trying to update the Samsung SyncMaster B2330HD LCD TV Monitor Firmware version because my Firmware version is T-MSXMAUSC-2002.0 because of the outdated firmware version

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

@Members_YVRDSzr You may have a hard time finding updates for a 14 year old monitor. Checkout this Samsung link https://www.samsung.com/us/business/support/owners/product/b2330-series-b2330hd/