JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created: 05-27-2016 04:46 PM)
michaelgeraci
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have HU8550, SEK 3500 set-up. Firmware 1453. Netflix app has been reinstalled. I still get the "cannot play title at this time" message on every title. Netflix works fine on all other devices in my house. Any ideas?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
581 Replies
useroMYBlgn9lW
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

This worked !! thank you. What a nonsense from Samsung their lack of any response in this thread will keep my firmly with Sony for the res of my TV buying life. Shame, I bought a KU6000 for our bedroom and , terrible os aside the picture quality for a relatively cheap tv is really excellent. Somebody from Samsung should respond to this thread, utterly  poor customer service.  

0 Likes
useroMYBlgn9lW
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Change DNS to 8.8.8.8.8 

usereE7wL2gHfd
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have gone through this entire 53 page thread but nothing has worked for me. Everything from power cycle of TV to reinstall Netflix App to removing it completely via changing country to China and then back again. All other apps are fine including Amazon and Google video apps. 

Open Netflix - get loading screen for a couple seconds then black screen then back to main TV menu. 

Anyone have any other ideas? Anything from Samsung? 

0 Likes
usergEZMemxh1R
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Samsung don´really care about the problems we have So the only thig to do is NEVER buy any Samsung product again and tell people to do the same.

0 Likes
userFBdS6BEiJ8
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I tried every method possible, but still Netflix won’t load. So much pain because I don’t even have a tv connection. Lost the point of having a smart tv 

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

@userFBdS6BEiJ8, can you provide the model number of your tv?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userhbtR8wNw97
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

UA50KU6300JXZK ---e Netflix app keeps crashing on launch, doesn't even start up. Tried resetting, power cycle, reset to factory mode etc. Please suggest

0 Likes
useroldIJw5iqK
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

ku6900 Netflix app keeps crashing on launch, doesn't even start up. Tried resetting, power cycle.....

0 Likes
usergEZMemxh1R
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

KS7005 works for 3-4 days then it starts buffering or won´t next episode

0 Likes
usergMit6j7bjG
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Same problem, some tech guy told me it is a problem with version of netflix app and it is conflicting with current firmware of my model (49NU7172U). On my question when will it be repaired, he didn't have the answer. What is worst from my expirience (I also tried everything from this forum) I tried to download new firmware and I couldn't because on every samsung support page download link for my firmware is timing out.

Wow, Samsung way to go.

0 Likes