Original topic:

Smart TV audio level

(Topic created: 05-23-2023 07:24 PM)
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Samsung Smart TV audio control is irritating ? it seems that it will play a different Audio Level with every YouTube I'm watching , it would be nice if there was an auto leveling set in which audio will be automatically adjusted to one setting .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello there and welcome to the Community!  I do understand how frustrating that that can be being a youtube enthusiast myself.  While that is essentially a 3rd party issue, I'll be adding a feedback tag to this post so that the higher ups will be able to see that this is something of interest when seeking feedback.  Thank you for your post and we look forward to seeing more posting from you in the future!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello there and welcome to the Community!  I do understand how frustrating that that can be being a youtube enthusiast myself.  While that is essentially a 3rd party issue, I'll be adding a feedback tag to this post so that the higher ups will be able to see that this is something of interest when seeking feedback.  Thank you for your post and we look forward to seeing more posting from you in the future!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes