Original topic:

TV and You Community? help

(Topic created: 11-28-2023 10:14 PM)
Iangabriel
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Registered and now I cant find anything with information anywhere. Has anyone successfully signed up and what is it exactly. TIA

JUMP TO SOLUTION
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Samsung through MDM will ensure that it gets the appropriate updates.

Sorry, but that is the way it works. It makes a guess, and you have to confirm. It doesn't automatically do it on its own.
Master2uAll88
Galaxy
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Well then I'll just have to revert to my 25 plus years of computer technology education and use that to hack it and go into what I need to get into them
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Doing this will breach the agreement you made when receiving/setting up the tablet.
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
But what happens if you select the wrong show/source? This can happen when watching live sports.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

@KiwiBird97 "But what happens if you select the wrong show/source?"

IME... nothing. I've had the device propose one show and source that I couldn't change. I couldn't do anything else so I selected it. Other times it has proposed shows which didn't match at all. I just click "Other" to get it to accept it. 

0 Likes
Master2uAll88
Galaxy
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
And it is not working properly because the software that's on there won't let me attach it to the TV correctly. I only have 25 plus years experience working with computers and building thousands upon thousands of them. But what would I know about connecting something to something
0 Likes
AngelicAngel
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

That's the whole point of the Samsung tv and you program. They gave you a free tablet, not to personally use but to listen to what you watch. It's locked to that single app and that's what you signed up for.  They not gonna give you a free tablet for personal use then free points every month.  

KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Here's a breakdown of the points you can get.

• You get 3,000 Samsung Rewards points each month per participating adult just for checking in through the TV and You app.
• You get 1,000 Samsung Rewards points each month per tablet that is on and connected to a unique TV.
• Your points are transferred to your Samsung Rewards account automatically each month, where you can spend them however you choose (but only for 12 months). Those points will count towards higher reward tiers (see below).

As your initial reward is 4,000 points, you are automatically upgraded to the Platinum tier of Samsung Rewards until the end of the next calendar year. For example, if you joined TV and You on 01/13/2024, your Platinum tier benefits are valid at least until 12/31/2025 (though this can be extended if you stay in the TV and You program). The minimum you can earn monthly is 4,000 points (for one user, one TV).Screenshot_20240201_231225_Samsung Members_1000020579_1706857946.png
ddodge
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
How do I sign up for this program?
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

@ddodge "How do I sign up for this program?"

Click on the banner in the Samsung Members app. 

0 Likes