JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wi-Fi connection issues with Samsung TV

(Topic created: 07-27-2023 11:34 AM)
angie221
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Get ready to be on the phone with Samsung every 3 months, whatever hardware component they use for their networking is absolutely garbage. The television will display that it is still connected to wifi but nothing will load. Each agent will just spend 10 minutes putting you on hold then 5 minutes trying to reset all of the network setting. I bought this television less than 2 years ago and its an absolute cheap  piece of 
DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG, QUALITY IS ! 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
14 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Keep in mind Native 4K has a resolution of 3840 x 2160 or more, while a 4K upscale has a true, pre-upscale resolution of around 1920 x 1080 for this model. Honestly from 480p it's not going to look great. ButThe Samsung CU8000 has surprisingly great low-quality content smoothing. This was a low point of previous models like the Samsung AU8000 and TU8000, but this time it does better smoothing out low-quality content when Noise Reduction is set to 'Auto'. Be sure auto is set. Make sure input signal plus is turned on in hdmi settings. That your outsourcing is set to make 4k settings. Give these a try and work through each category from there. Dynamic and hdr use max brights and cool Temps for everything else more Natural. Pulled the screen shots to help guide you 😉Screenshot_20230728_121916_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230728_122023_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230728_122433_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230728_122312_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
samhelp
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

hey JB

i have one more Samsung cu8000  question. I've always used my ps5 to stream. but with this tv when i switch to ps5 from the tv apps the color gets washed out. I've tried it with game mode on auto, but even with the game mode off it still loses all the adj color settings settings. the ps5 doesn't really have any color settings. i like using the ps5 for streaming s it never has a problem seeing the internet instantly. thoughts?

thanks

mike

0 Likes
UnhappyCustomer1
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I agree with you 100%.  Nothing but wifi issues with the cu8000.  Mine connects but then over the course of a week, the wifi connection degrades and then I have to reset the network connection and the process starts over.  My 2020 and 2021 models have no issues, but the 2023 has been nothing but problems since day 1.  Support has not real solution.  I have reached out to the BBB.  Next will be hitting up executives on social media to get some attention on this.  There is a defect in the firmware or wifi card.

0 Likes
nick30425276
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

1000004937.png

 

0 Likes
nick30425276
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Either replacing components or just buying a new TV will fix my issue as per Samsung suggests their is no service center within a 100 miles of my area 

0 Likes