Note 8 promotion problem

Astronaut

Re: Note 8 promotion problem

I have the same issue with the same email with the same date. I have called twice and both times they told me that it was ready to be shipped but they were waiting for FedEx to pick it up from the warehouse....it's been 3 weeks now and still nothing!
Constellation

I purchased my phone the day it was available for pee order. I received my phone on 9/5. I promptly registered for my promotional gift. I selected the memory card & wireless charger. I saw that a label had been made on 9/29 for FedEx. 

I'm STILL waiting for my gifts. I've called the Samsung promotional desk several times. I get a run around. We appreciate your patience. 

Well I'm running out of patience. I told the person I was speaking to that I would call everyday. 

I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only one having this issue. 

Constellation

Pre order, not pee order
Astronaut

Its been 8 weeks for me. I am so pissed they lie.....fake fraud promotion.  Samsung sucks

Asteroid

Approved on 9-5-2017 still no shipping notification and when calling 800 number absolutely no help

Constellation

I do believe it is time for a class action suit. 

Astronaut

I was supposed to receive my Free Promotional gift from Samsung and FedEx tried to deliver it numerous times after I tried to put a vacation hold on it because I was out of the country. So after several attempts, FedEx says they sent it back. So I called Samsung to tell them my problem. I spoke to someone and they said they will try to find out what happened. That was a week ago and I haven't heard from anyone yet. Can someone at Samsung please help?
Constellation

I have repeatedly called that 800 # and also got no resolution. I was told that it would be another 6-8 weeks. Right now it's supposed to be shipped week of 12/10.

I told them that they could shove the gift up their ass & that I would NEVER buy another Samsung phone. 

Constellation

I was told the same thing but I FINALLY  received my gifts on 12/5, 3 months after I received the phone. 

I will never buy another Samsung phone regardless of the promotion. My next phone is going to be an iPhone. 

Good luck to all!