(Topic created: 11-11-2023 02:34 PM)
RonnieTV
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

IMG_8667.jpeg

IMG_8660.jpeg

IMG_8659.jpeg

I have a 2018 - QLED QN65Q9FNAFXZA, I have an issue where any “Newer” device I connect to this TV via HDMI such as Apple TV or Amazon Firestick, the TV recognizes the connection but the input shows “No Signal”. I know it’s not an HDMI cable or input  issue because I’m able to connect an old Sony Blu Ray player via the same input and cable and it works perfectly. I’ve tried updating to an older version of the firmware on the TV but the TV won’t recognize the update since it’s older than the one currently on the TV(Atleast I think this is why) Has anyone experienced this? Any work arounds or fixes? Would be very grateful for some advice!

0 Likes
23 Replies
RonnieTV
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I’m in US. Houston, TX

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Thank you for getting back to me. I can provide you with the Samsung Customer Care Information about your product. I've exhausted the resources that I have available to me to further be of assistance to you at this time. We are volunteers here on the Samsung Member's Community. We have limited resources available to us. If you would like I can provide you with the information on how to contact Samsung Customer Support if you like.
0 Likes
RonnieTV
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Ok, please do. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Thanks Ronnie, I'd be happy to assist you with that! Here is the information I found that will assist you obtaining support for your Samsung Television:

1. You can contact Samsung Customer Care by calling 1-800-SAMSUNG You can call from 8:00 AM -12:00 AM EST 7 day's a week.
2. You can also contact Samsung Customer Care via their Website at: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact
3. Product Support Web page for your Samsung Television: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/televisions-home-theater/televisions/qled-4k-tvs/2018-line-up/

Of course you can continue to use the Samsung Member's Community to post questions, and any other subject related to your Samsung Products, Services, Apps, and Experiences. Thank you Ronnie! I hope that my assistance was able to help you in any way that I could.

Please accept my answers to your questions as "Accepted Solution" Once again I wish you the best and take care! Thank you!
0 Likes