Original topic:

75” Q6FN lag

(Topic created: 08-26-2024 09:15 PM)
Jnguyen925
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

After 5 years, I’m experiencing a terrible lag with this tv.  Everytime I try to move the cursor left or right, it would freeze up.  

I’ve tried deleting all the apps, resetting the tv, disabling Samsung tv, but no success.

even when I try to do a factory reset, the lag is still there making it impossible to even proceed at times

any suggestions here?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hey, I can only imagine the frustration of dealing with this. Since it looks like you've tried all of the recommended troubleshooting, I recommend following MrGhoul advice by letting a service technician look this over. As we would like to look at this from a case by case basis, we would need to gather additional information. Please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

Because your unit is out of warranty if you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

View solution in context

4 Replies
MrGhoul
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Did you try using "device care" in the settings of the TV? Also there, you can perform diagnostics tests on your TV. You should do a speed test of your internet. Slow or poor internet connection can cause the lag.
0 Likes
Jnguyen925
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Device care isn’t available on this model.  I did everything to try to look for it.  

in terms of internet, I have it directly hooked to router.  I got 1gb, so that wouldn’t be an issue

0 Likes
MrGhoul
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I would contact Samsung support to see if they can help.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hey, I can only imagine the frustration of dealing with this. Since it looks like you've tried all of the recommended troubleshooting, I recommend following MrGhoul advice by letting a service technician look this over. As we would like to look at this from a case by case basis, we would need to gather additional information. Please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

Because your unit is out of warranty if you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location