1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! @Amy_Sin2024 Thank you for posting about this! I completely understand your concerns with this issue. Due to the unit being only a day old, I recommend returning it to your local retailer. The one connect box is likely broken and could have happened during transit. 

I hope this helps, Please feel free to reach back out to us if you have any questions or concerns. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Amy_Sin2024
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi, can anyone confirm if it's software issue or the hardware one. By power off and on, it works again, but after sometime it starts again. I've connected an Apple TV device, Samsung 930 dolby atoms sound bar and a PS5. Sometime, it occurs without connected any external device as well. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! @Amy_Sin2024 Thank you for posting about this! I completely understand your concerns with this issue. Due to the unit being only a day old, I recommend returning it to your local retailer. The one connect box is likely broken and could have happened during transit. 

I hope this helps, Please feel free to reach back out to us if you have any questions or concerns. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes