JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ART MODE SLEEP/MOTION DOES NOT WORK!!!!

(Topic created: 05-14-2023 09:43 AM)
1107tr
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Seriously Samsung, THIS DOES NOT WORK!!! 

Its documented everywhere on this forum and elsewhere on the web.

The issues and complaints are consistent so are all users wrong?

For my latest troubleshooting, I set to sleep after 30 minutes and completely covered the motion sensor to avoid any activity. After 35 minutes, the TV is still on.

One common comment is that it did work for many initially and then stopped - same experience here.

Tech support treated me as is I was from Mars and completely insane and stated that they have never heard or seen this issue.

75" Frame -QN75LS03BAFXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION
RedHeadedQ
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Omg finally I’m not feeling alone! Everything was FINE. But now I power off ATV and The Frame (2022) wants to connect to the antenna in stead of art mode. (I uninstalled Samsung+ because I couldn’t stand their random content playing). SO FRUSTRATING! 
Anyone found a workaround? Or a way to roll back to previous Samsung software?

gNoj_LL
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

i have the same issue with my apple TV. i play around with CEC and random settings but doesn't work 100% of the time. Samsung pls fix this ASAP.

pfc5002
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Having the same issue with my chromecast, Samsung chat was no help. 

noname69420
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I am also having this issue on two Frame Tvs after the update.

It seems that the TV is either not correctly accepting a CEC power-off signal, or it is choosing to ignore it. 

Samsung chat and support did not provide a solution and would not downgrade the software on my unit.

Samsung - please fix this issue so the TV can be functional again.

Slapppy
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I’ve tried to reset everything again and turn off any net CEC today. The stupid thing keeps exiting art mode and back to HDMI1 or smart tv on its own. This is ridiculous. 

Seth L
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same experience. 

0 Likes
ccjourneys
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Been having the same issues here. Samsung sent a service person out to change my mainboard, which had an older firmware, and then the issue was gone!! So definitely a firmware issue. However, I deliberately turned off the 'Automatically Update' option as to not have the same issues with the 1520 update...but then woke up next morning, and it had updated itself. 

There is a 1602 update available on the website now, but I cannot get it to install. The TV wont recognise the new update, and it wont install from a USB either. Samsung really know how to break things. 

chatept
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

lol, radio silence from Samsung on this.

Nuvan
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have the same problem on 2 frame tvs with Apple TV as well

0 Likes
firesign
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same problem with brand new 55" 2022 Frame. Nothing turns it off automatically... Neither lack of movement, lack of light, or even 4 hours of inactivity, when all three are programmed either together or one at a time. The only way to shut it off is to hold the power button, and then press power again to turn it back on. I thought maybe mine is broken, but it sounds on here like it is just  software and no customer support.

0 Likes