JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q800T - studder/judder and motion blur

(Topic created: 11-29-2021 03:57 PM)
userXh4ZVU6Es2
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

This is my 2nd Q800T and the stuttering/ judder and motion blur on the TV is horrible. I can't get a smooth picture on this TV. I've checked all the self diagnosis on the TV and even bought new HDMI cables. 

Samsung Moderators: What do I need to do to get a TV that's not defective. I can't keep going to Best Buy and exchanging TVs every 2-3 weeks. I paid $5000 for the 75 inch after tax for this TV. I doubt this will matter but it's either upgrade to the Q900TS and give it a shot or get a refund and switch to LG. However, I'm not dishing out another $1,000 for the Q900TS and that would be downgrading in size to the 65 inch. 

I'm trying to stay with Samsung and give the company my business but if this is the quality being produced for the top end TVs being made.....you're making it really difficult to not switch to someone else. Someone message me if we can work something out or not so I can either upgrade or return this and get something that isn't terrible. I literally can't even watch this TV.

Thank you 

10 Replies
JonnyS
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Well, I'm gonna say it now:  Here it is, almost December 2021, and I have the QN90A NEO OLED series (supposedly Samsung's "best" [?] -- and the Judder and Stutter and Reduce Blur Motion is always there, no matter if I am in MOVIE or FILMMAKER mode. It makes no sense.  The e-manual is WORTHLESS;  under Picture Clarity, Custom, it gives you the options to Reduce Blur Motion from 0-20, and Judder from 0-10.  But NOWHERE does anyone explain do I move the numbers up to reduce judder & blur, or do I move the numbers down? 

It's really a simple thing to just update your e-manual so it's more self-explanatory. I'm ready to return this tomorrow.  I never had this problem on my UNF6300 from 2014. 

Also, very disappointed that someone can ask a question on this board and no one from Samsung Customer Service seems to even care, except for their "stock answer" that they copied right out of the e-manual.  ;-(