Original topic:

Remote control

(Topic created: 09-12-2024 12:46 PM)
Pkam
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

The remote on my Q60R tv only turns the power on and off. “not available “ is displayed on the screen when any other button is pressed. The red light on the remote is flashing.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for that information. Can you if you haven't already change the batteries in the remote? reset the remote by removing the batteries and pressing and holding down the power button for 30 Seconds. Unplug the TV for 30 seconds and plug it back in to see if the symptoms persist.

Here's a link you might find helpful: https://www.samsung.com/my/support/tv-audio-video/samsung-tv-remote-control-is-not-working/?srsltid=...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
selston13
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I've had the same issue for some time with my QN65Q9FAMFXZA. I've tried power cycling TV, new batteries, all online troubleshooting. I can turn TV on and off and that's it. I've been using my Shield remote and just watching everything through that and not doing anything else on the TV. Would love to find a resolution.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! @Pkam  Thank you for posting about this. Is the red light on the TV flashing? When the TV is on can you navigate through the channels? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Pkam
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

The red light on the tv is not flashing. The channel can only changed by the button on the bottom tv.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for that information. Can you if you haven't already change the batteries in the remote? reset the remote by removing the batteries and pressing and holding down the power button for 30 Seconds. Unplug the TV for 30 seconds and plug it back in to see if the symptoms persist.

Here's a link you might find helpful: https://www.samsung.com/my/support/tv-audio-video/samsung-tv-remote-control-is-not-working/?srsltid=...

0 Likes