JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Frame (QA65LS03AAW) keeps disconnecting from media server.

(Topic created: 12-24-2021 03:56 AM)
usern9TT6OPFVK
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Heya gang,

I've got a Samsung Frame, great TV, had it for going on six months and all of a sudden I've got an issue with it.

It starts just randomly disconnecting from my old Netgear NAS. Just be watching a movie fine and boop, drops out, says it 'disconnected from the device'.

It can be 10 seconds or 40 minutes, but its beginning to be a bit of a pain.

I've factory reset the TV, and it is still bloody doing it.

The NAS itself is fine though as it doesn't seem to drop any packets when running a -t ping from the PC, also my wife generally has some movie or another playing as on another Samsung TV and it doesn't drop.

So its starting to look like its the Frame, just wondering if any of y'all have seen a similar issue or know of a fix? I don't believe it is a network issue as the Frame will happily stream stuff from all of the streaming services.

Device is also sitting on the 1901 firmware, I've tried updating via USB but that firmware seems be somewhere in the 1800 area of numbering. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Have you tried running it through a roku or Shield or something other than the TV itself to see if it still happens?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes