JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Solar remote microphone not working

(Topic created: 11-24-2023 09:58 AM)
cworonicz
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

TV/remote are only a few months old. The microphone has stopped working. Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your remote doesn't work properly. You can try the following below to help solve this issue, 

1. Switch the TV off.

2.  On the remote, hold down the "back (Return)" button and the "4 Colour" button together for about 15 seconds until the LED stops flashing. This process will reset the remote and unpair it from the TV.

3. Switch the TV on and the Bluetooth connection between the remote and TV  should re-pair.

While your internet may be fine you could also reset the connection to see if that makes any difference.

If this does not help I would recommend getting a new remote. You can purchase a new one at samsungparts.com.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your remote doesn't work properly. You can try the following below to help solve this issue, 

1. Switch the TV off.

2.  On the remote, hold down the "back (Return)" button and the "4 Colour" button together for about 15 seconds until the LED stops flashing. This process will reset the remote and unpair it from the TV.

3. Switch the TV on and the Bluetooth connection between the remote and TV  should re-pair.

While your internet may be fine you could also reset the connection to see if that makes any difference.

If this does not help I would recommend getting a new remote. You can purchase a new one at samsungparts.com.