JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tv freezing and restarting

(Topic created: 04-24-2021 03:47 PM)
usera9sHUHGXyF
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Wish I read through the community before buying this tv because I’m seeing a lot of people with the same problem. While using streaming apps on my Qled Samsung tv it constantly freezes then restarts itself. First time owning a Samsung tv and it’s off to a horrendous start. I can’t watch more than 15 mins of anything on this tv because it’s going to freeze and reboot.

19 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

How are things with the memory on the television?  Is there any space left?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userdcUHrDmc1C
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

There is no way to check memory space. Blue screen only.

Samsung should contact everyone one who is on here. Like why would I ever buy a Samsung tv again.  Out of warranty so only option is to buy a new tv.

NEVER BUY SAMSUNG TV--RIP OFF

userOeCHlW5hVl
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I am having exactly the same issue starting 3 days ago... I have even tried resetting the TV to factory and still the same issue. And it does not only restarts whit streaming apps also with air tv channels. Tbere at times in which the TV will not even turn on. I am barely going to be 3 months with the TV. Extremely dissapointed at samsung. I have always been a loyal samsung customer, now I am starting to have 2nd thoughts. This is also a 2020 Q70T 65"
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Which software version is running on the television currently?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userOeCHlW5hVl
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

If this is occurring after plugging directly into the wall and not through a surge protector and occurs with nothing connected to the TV,  this will require service please reach out directly via one of the following methods, as we would like to Gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model and serial of the TV as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send a Message on Twitter

Send a Message to Moderator

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userMy2fbY0sjA
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Does the screen fill with horizontal lines before shutting down and then trying to restart again and again?  My set started doing this about a month or so ago.  Factory resetting and removing all attached devices (even the Samsung Q90 soundbar) and bypassing the surge protector doesn't solve the issue.  I contacted Samsung service was was told I'm out of luck, the set is out of warranty...it's not even two years old!

0 Likes
userVmOCP75ZNs
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Not happy tv keep rebooting
userz4ETopsRVc
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same problem here. One day old and doing the same. Such a joke. Any luck in resolving ??

0 Likes
userRDOafIFdnr
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have a TV I got at christmas so only 6 months old,  QLED Q70T 55", it's mounted on the wall and won't turn on long enough to get into the menu to get the serial number.  I will have to pay the guy to take it down.  This was a $1000 tv, the older tv's last ten years or better and still havea 2008 46" thats never once had an issue.  The last 2 samsung tv's have not lasted a year. 

0 Likes