Original topic:

Samsung QLED TV fades from bottom-right corner, freezes, restarts

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Solracca
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Samsung QLED TV (QE50Q60AUXXH).

After switching on,  screen is clear but reactst slowly, then after ~30-60 sec screen starts to fade from bottom right corner and restarts (see picture).

- No other cable pugged

- 7 sec switching off on remote done

- power cable unplugged for hours

- factory reset done and still the problem exists

Did you have similar experience?

Thanks in advance!2b57ff44-a63c-444b-8d3f-3cd8356e4aab.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, @Solracca I agree with @Diaboyos on service being needed in this particular case.  Due to the unit being out of warranty, you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
stone111111
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Hi120x120bb_1000000140_1717293507.jpg
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Looks like it is in need of service.  Was there any impact or grabbing while moving it that happened there? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
Solracca
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

There wasn't any impact. We bought it 2 years ago and worked perfectly.

After switching on, picture is clean, the clothes are keep coming after ~30-60 sec then TV freezes and restarts. 😞

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
It needs servicing. Sadly, if it's out of warranty the cost to repair or replace it will be up to you.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, @Solracca I agree with @Diaboyos on service being needed in this particular case.  Due to the unit being out of warranty, you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

0 Likes