JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Weird TV Picture Format using Easy Connection APP from PC to Samsung 55" NEO QLED

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
FabienP76
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Good afternoon,

I am trying to cast my PC onto my Samsung 55" NEO QLED and I have downloaded and installed the easy connection onto my PC. 

Connection was made and I can see my monitor screen onto my TV. This said, the TV picture format is odd and the format looks completely compressed which makes icons and documents impossible to read. I tried to change the picture format onto the TV directly but it says that "Game" mode is automatically turned on during Cloud sessions. 

Any Idea how to mirror exactly the same format that I see on my monitor screen? I tried to do a simple "cast" but, unfortunately, it only works for video-based websites like youtube, etc.... 

Any idea/suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a great afternoon,

Fabien

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi there, Thanks so much for asking about this. There are actually several factors that could be affecting the format on your TV. I am providing a link below that has detailed information about all the available picture settings on the TV. Keep in mind, the formatting may also be due to settings on the PC, and you may want to check the settings available there as well. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079295/

Please let us know if this helps. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi there, Thanks so much for asking about this. There are actually several factors that could be affecting the format on your TV. I am providing a link below that has detailed information about all the available picture settings on the TV. Keep in mind, the formatting may also be due to settings on the PC, and you may want to check the settings available there as well. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079295/

Please let us know if this helps.