JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Art Subscription Error 410447

(Topic created: 09-18-2023 04:18 PM)
Digos-Bar
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I’m not able to access the pictures on my Frame TV. When I select a picture, it says to get a membership. When I click on membership, it says, “This subscription is still active. (410447).”

I already unplugged the TV, and reset the network, and nothing is working to resolve the issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

That's odd. There may be some connection issue with the servers causing that to happen. I suggest reaching out to our Media Solutions team at 1-866-647-9190. They will be able to provide further assistance.

In the event that you are unable to get through with that number, please call 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864) and ask for media solutions. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
scooby2
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

same problem here, error code 410447, nothing seems to work to fix it, 2 hours in with this problem now...

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

That's odd. There may be some connection issue with the servers causing that to happen. I suggest reaching out to our Media Solutions team at 1-866-647-9190. They will be able to provide further assistance.

In the event that you are unable to get through with that number, please call 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864) and ask for media solutions.