Original topic:

Art Subscription Error 410447

(Topic created: 09-25-2023 03:12 PM)
Mkatsaros
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I purchased a subscription for the Art store. When selecting art it still only gives me the option to “preview” or “purchase membership”. When I click on membership, it says, “This subscription is still active. (410447).” 
Even though I have subscription I cannot use Art on the Frame TV. 
I have already unplugged the TV, and reset the network, and nothing is working to resolve the issue. 
It looks like many others are experiencing the same issue without resolution. This is unacceptable. This is the ENTIRE reason to purchase the Frame TV. It’s not doing what it has been advertised to do. There needs to be a solution or reimbursements need to happen. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
johnM2
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

SOLUTION!

you need to logout of your existing samsung account in settings and create a new samsung account with a new email . link your card to this new account and you will have beautiful art on your TV again. 

BTW, i have tried resetting hub and tv and soft power resets before this, its an account issue. 

Samsung , we want to be loyal to you and especially this excellent product but we need you to look after us when we have issues........

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
johnM2
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

SOLUTION!

you need to logout of your existing samsung account in settings and create a new samsung account with a new email . link your card to this new account and you will have beautiful art on your TV again. 

BTW, i have tried resetting hub and tv and soft power resets before this, its an account issue. 

Samsung , we want to be loyal to you and especially this excellent product but we need you to look after us when we have issues........

Mkatsaros
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I did the same thing last night and it worked! I did unsubscribe under the old account so hopefully it doesn’t still charge. Logged in under a new account and all works fine now!

0 Likes