Original topic:

Can’t add personal photos to Frame from Mobile

(Topic created: 12-10-2021 02:34 PM)
userDlsCCZAY5G
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello,

When I go into the Smart Things app and try to add photos to my Frame TV, I get a message saying the TV and my phone need to be on the same network. They are on the same network, but I keep getting this message over and over. I’ve tried resetting the network on both my phone and TV. All software is updated. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize you're still having this issue and I would encourage you to ensure they are both on the same Samsung account as well and if needed logging out of the account then try it again. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
Be sure you have Mobile Data turned off
userDlsCCZAY5G
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Sadly, no difference.

0 Likes
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize you're still having this issue and I would encourage you to ensure they are both on the same Samsung account as well and if needed logging out of the account then try it again. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes