JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV 2022 Audio Sync Problem

(Topic created: 08-22-2022 07:14 AM)
usercv0sLwImEn
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a brand new Frame TV, and all of a sudden the audio sync is delayed with the image. This happens across multiple apps (Netflix, Disney+) and I don’t have a sound bar, the issue is happening with the Tv speakers. 

Oddly, if I pause the program and hit play, the sync is fine, but then within several seconds it goes out of sync again. 

I’ve tried switching the audio settings with the same issue. 

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. No one wants to have the audio and video on their tv out of sync. I recommend performing a factory reset.

How to perform this is as follows:

Open Settings, and then select General.
Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.
To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically.
If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self Diagnosis.

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location